Tuesday, September 11, 2007

House Update




Here are some pictures we took last night. Keith framed the door in last week and even did it the right way by putting in the header! (By the way, Mom & Dad - if you see Lynn Tienter, please tell him "Thank you" for me! :-) He taught Keith how to do most of this stuff). But we just need to level out the floor where the cabinets go (to make up for the wood flooring, the five layers of linoleum and the Pergo on the rest of the floor...) and electrical stuff and we should be set to drywall!




And in the living room, I've been working on the walls. They are plaster and someone made LOTS of drippies ALL over the stinkin' walls and where they filled in the cracks, they left big marks. So I'm sanding them out and filling in the big holes. I am sooooo sick of sanding! That is all I have been doing to the past week.

No comments: