Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lots of pictures for you!



I've got some more pictures for everyone! Here's some pictures of Quincy. These were taken a week ago - can you believe the water has gone up several feet since then? Tomorrow I'll see if we can get some good pictures as the river is going to crest tomorrow.





Last night we drove the motorcycle down to a drive-in movie theatre! Neither of us had been to one, so Keith thought it would be fun to go! He actually surprised me - I knew we were going somewhere, but I didn't figure out what it was until Thursday afternoon. We watched the new Indiana Jones movie. Here's pictures of me and the Ural last night:



Ack! Someone stole my pony tail!! And replaced it with Helmet Head!!








One last thing - today we planted a tree my brother Aaren gave me last summer - he had propogated the corkscrew willow in a college horticulture class. It lived through the winter in it's pot and now we have found a good place to put it. Also, this afternoon I picked my first Radish! It was quite hot. But good!

No comments: