Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ta Da! Finally, Some Pictures of Our Kitchen!!

Well, after working on it for a year, here are some pictures of what my kitchen looks like. And we are still not finished! The door in picture # 3 needs to be primed and painted white - same color as the trim. A couple things are actually just primed and not painted. We'd also like to strip paint off the door knob and lock as well as the hinges on the door in picture # 4. There is a door that is on a built in cupboard (last picture) that needs to be repainted and put back, but I want to put chicken wire in place of where they used to have ugly painted plastic. You'll see when I'm done. :-)

By the way - do you see those lovely flowers? They are courtesy of my loving husband. He even picked them himself at his golf course.

1 comment:

M said...

Looks good Karen! I will have to get down there at some point... Maybe if I get some free time... right...